EPC – Engineering Procurement & Construction:
- Estimating and sizing PV system according the consumption.
- 3D Modeling
- EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment).
- Material take off
- Quantity Estimate & Tracking.
- Analyzing and using a globally centralized approach to leverage buying power and optimize project cost
- Procure all components for Executing PV Plant
- Solar Installer will deliver (Manpower –Transportation –Logistics –Accommodation -1st Aid – Insurance).
- Work Scope (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical)
- Resource Management
- Progress Tracking
- Connecting PV system to the official grid
Plant Operation & Maintenance
Solar installer technical team is committed to fulfill the O&M contracts including the following services:
- Provide technical operation to the plant up till 25 years
- Monitor the performance of the plant yields and early alert for any faults through the latest software
- Supervise the operation process for the on grid plants by annual fees (negotiable with clients)
- Maintenance & Repairing all the plants components including the infrastructure
Solar energy is a new field in Egypt. We carry on our shoulders the task of supporting this field with a know-how and technical support.
- Preparing technical files
- Responding quickly to complains (within 48 hours).
- Site projects survey (Technical and Geographical)
- Commissioning, testing, and troubleshooting.
- System efficiency commissioning
- PV solar plants handing over
Solar installer presents several types of project managements according to the client’s needs and plant components life span.
The site management for mega projects includes:
- Financial & cash flows study
- Controlling the project progress schedules
- Full list of reports
- Social & medical insurance